Terms and conditions of www.sportartshow.com
SportArShow S.L. (company number B66746132) operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.sportshow.tours . Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.sportshow.tours will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.sportshow.tours or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.sportshow.tours and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
A. Placing an Order
- You agree to provide all the information, as may be required for the Company to process and complete your purchase, including without limitation providing a copy of your Passport and any additional details and documents, to the extent required.
- To enable the Company to supply the ticket you have ordered, your order must be received and properly recorded in the Company’s computer, and must contain all the details required for forwarding the products and for charging you. Various reasons are likely to cause faults and disruptions in the computer recording of your offer. If you receive a notice with regard to incorrect content in the details of the order or notice regarding a fault that has occurred in the system at the time of recording the order, we recommend that you refer to customer service.
- Digital Broadcasters Ltd act as one of the payment gateway for SportArtShow S.L.
- If at the time of placing the order you give erroneous details of identification, we will not be able to guarantee that the product will reach you. In the event that the ordered items are returned to us, as a result of incorrect details that you have given, you will be held liable for payment in respect of forwarding and handling charges. Please be careful to fill in accurate and updated details. The submission of false personal details is strictly prohibited according to law.
- After you have confirmed your order by using the “BUY” option, your order will be transferred to the Company for execution. Commencing from the time of confirmation of the order, as aforesaid, the order cannot be altered and/or cancelled by you, except in accordance with the possibilities mentioned under the chapter headed “Cancellation of an Order”. Your order will be confirmed by a return e-mail message which will reach your address within 3 business days from the date of confirmation of the order. An order which has not been confirmed as aforesaid will not bind the Company.
- After an examination of the details of your credit card has been completed and approval has been received from the credit card company for executing the purchase, and provided the item requested by is available, your offer will be deemed to be executable, and the Company will take steps to supply the item that has been ordered
B. Price Policy
- The price you will be charged is that indicated on the Site on the date of affecting the purchase. Without derogating from the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to alter prices of items and/or services as displayed on the Site and it may do so at any time even without prior notice. It is possible that the price you will be charged will be higher than the price printed on the ticket you purchased
- Prices are expressed in Euros or GBP unless otherwise specified.
C. Means of Payment
- The payment for the purchase of items on the Site will be effected solely through a valid credit card which can be cleared by one of the lawfully operating credit card as approved by the Company or/its credit clearance provider. The Company will not honor any other means of payment.
- All ticket prices are guaranteed at the time the order is placed and payment is received.
- Accepted forms of payment are Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) or Bank Transfer. Sportshow.tours reserves the right to ask a client to pay only by bank transfer if it is the preferred method of payment.
- Full payment must be received in order to guarantee a ticket purchase.
- The price paid is the price shown on the website at the date and time of booking which must be accepted by the client when confirming the purchase. All payments will be taken in USD, even if the original price on the website is shown in GBP. (All events where the original price is shown in GBP will also show the total order amount in USD, as well as on the email confirmation). For clients paying with American Express, charges will be in USA Dollar.
- Credit Card payments must be verified by the Credit Card company (online) otherwise the order will automatically be cancelled.
- No changes, cancellations or refunds can be made once the purchase has been processed and accepted by sportshow.tours. As stated in the European Law Number 31997L0007, DIRECTIVE 97/7/EC (May 20, 1997) for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, it is clearly written that once a client submits a booking for transport (flight, bus, etc) or accommodation (hotels, apartments, etc) or catering or leisure services or leisure events (tickets), the client is not permitted to cancel the booking. In the event of cancellation by the client, no refund will be given.
D . Cancellation of an Order
- All orders will bind and cannot be cancelled without written acceptance of cancellation by the Company.
- Tickets can be canceled up to 90 days prior to an event-match you will receive a full refund excluding any handling fees.
- Any cancellation made after 60 days until 45 days prior to an event-match will be refunded at 50% of the ticket price paid, no refund shall be made on any handling fees .
- No refunds will be made 44 days prior to any event-match.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and must be sent by email to email@example.com contact a member of our customer service team
- In the highly unlikely case you do not receive the tickets you ordered in time for the match, we will refund 100% of your money back, plus we will offer you a credit worth 25% of your original purchase towards another match.
- In case of delivered lower tickets category, we will credit the customer account inside sportshow.tours website for the sum of the lower tickets category differences only.
- The customer can use this credit amount to buy new football tickets at sportshow.tours only with accordance to these terms and conditions.
- In case sportshow.tours will issue the customer a written authorization for a refund for any reason, we will do our best to process the refund as soon as we can but take into account that the refund might take up to 30 (Thirty) working days from the date of issue.
- The customer acknowledges that the 25% credited inside his personal account in sportshow.tours can be used only in the next 360 days (from the date he received the refund to his account) . Credit can be used to pay, maximum, the 70% of the new order.
- The customer agree that sportshow.tours can modify from time to time the terms of the refund/s, time of use or the % to be use for the future new customer orders.
F. Delivery of tickets
- You shall be responsible to provide the Company with the correct delivery address and other details as may be reasonably required by the Company for the accurate and timely delivery of the tickets. You are obliged to inform the Company of the final delivery details or any change in them no later than one week prior to the event. In cases where tickets could not be delivered due to club regulations, tickets will be waiting for collection at the venue box office or at a pick up point location.
- Shipment via courier or other third party shall be at the your sole expense and risk, and the Company shall not be held liable for any delays, damages, loss and/or misplacing of the tickets by the third party delivering the tickets.
- If you should not accept, pick up or have picked up a ticket sent to you, and the tickets are returned to The Company by third party delivering the tickets or any local courier service, you shall be deemed to be waiving your right to delivery. You shall be obliged to pay the full purchase and to compensate The Company for the costs incurred in relation to the return shipment.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the details provided relating to the applicable event tickets are accurate and adhered to. However, in some rare cases, the actual tickets may not be in accordance to the order, and this shall not constitute breach of the Company's obligations.
- It is explicitly agreed that the Company reserves the right to make changes to the ticket delivery details. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any damage caused by such changes and this will not constitute a breach of contract on the Company's side.
- Due to late release of the tickets we dispatch your tickets usually 1-3 days prior the match.
- There are four ways we deliver tickets:
A. By post (Local or International) - you will receive a tracking number so you can track and know exactly when you should expect the envelope.
B. By a private courier - hand delivery to any address or hotel.
Please make sure you provide us a correct and secured address and make sure that someone is there to sign for the shipment.
If no one is available at the address for signing the shipment you will get a "while you were out card" - which means that your shipment will be waiting for you at the local post office (full address will be mentioned at the back of the card)
In case of staying at a hotel you authorize anyone at the hotel (usually the reception or concierge) to sign for your envelope on behalf of you and to keep it for you until you pick it up from them. Please make sure to inform your hotel to expect a delivery for you.
C. Box Office Collection / Ticket Pick Up Point. In some cases where tickets could not be delivered tickets will be avalible for collection at the venue box office, or a pick up from one of our representatives.
D. e-Tickets (Electronic Ticket to print at home).
G. Mean of Tickets
- For each event, sportshow.tours can deliver the customer: an E-Ticket, a Match Day Paper Ticket, a Season Ticket (card) or a Member Card. When the customer receives a Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, it can only be used for the specific date and event booked from sportshow.tours . Once the event ends, the client must send back immediately the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card to sportshow.tours based on instructions received from sportshow.tours or from the suppliers of sportshow.tours. These instructions can be given by phone, email or a letter attached to the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card inside the envelope. Customers that are staying at a hotel (In the event city) are required to leave the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, the same night at the end of the event, inside an envelope at the hotel front desk and will write on the envelope the name of sportshow.tours or other names based on the instructions received from sportshow.tours. If the customer doesn't return the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card within 24 hours after the event, sportshow.tours will charge the customer: 100 (GBP) per day for each Member Card (starting from the end of the 24 hours period after the event until the return of the Member Card back to sportshow.tours offices) or 650 (GBP) for each Season Ticket.
- The client, by accepting to the Terms and Conditions agrees that the tickets for sport events, in each category can be in any home or away section. The client also agrees that they will not have any claim against sportshow.tours regarding the home or away ticket. For any kind of ticket(s) (home or away) the client must act accordingly and wear as stated on the ticket by the organisers or promoters. For the home team section, the client will not be allowed to enter the venue if wearing the clothing of the other team. This is at the clients own risk and discretion.
H. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall the company or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, stockholders, directors, officers, employees, licencors or suppliers (the "company parties") be liable, jointly or severally, to you or any other person as a result of your use or access the site or any content appearing via the site and related service for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of revenue, profits, use, data or other intangibles (collectively, the "excluded damages"), whether or not characterized in negligence, tort, contract or other theory of liability, even if any of the company parties have been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen any of the excluded damages, and regardless of any failure of an essential purpose of a limited remedy. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, and then the liability of the company parties shall be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
I. Force Majeure
Shortcomings in relation to the execution of the agreement cannot be attributed to a party should these not be due to the fault of the party or when the given party cannot be deemed responsible for them in accordance with the law, the agreement or according to generally accepted standards.
Sportshow.tours can invoke force majeure should the sportshow.tours shortcomings be partly or fully the result of war, mobilization, riots, flooding, fire, accidents, strikes, occupations, and measures set by the government, non-delivery of required tickets to sportshow.tours third parties and other unforeseen events.